25 5 / 2012
We sell our condo downtown where we’re five blocks from beautiful Lake Michigan, great restaurants, our friends & festivals to move forty minutes outside of the city where we’re close to nothing, to have a house with a big giant yard. So instead of sitting down by the lake, reading or going hiking for the day, I’ve spent at least three hours cutting the lawn, weeding, tending to flowers & witnessing a snake, which I’m deathly afraid of.
Ok, I’ll just be here trying to figure out what the fuck we were thinking three years ago….
- myimaginationisrunningriot likes this
- archstar reblogged this from thakate
- hailtothefreaks1027 likes this
- writer-b likes this
- iwillnotsuckyou likes this
- kindakaity likes this
- alternrg said: I feel ya and am digging the small city life. If you and Daniel are up for a road trip 2 Brothers host a festival to launch Hopjuice their summer variety IPA at The Roundhouse which is the end of the Chicago to Aurora train. Next weekend.
- the--kel--smith likes this
- the--kel--smith said: If you’re offering to give up the house, Matt and I will be first in line to take it!
- tlbb likes this
- burnthemidnight likes this
- filterandfocus likes this
- davidkendall likes this
- thakate likes this
- evangotlib likes this
- diegueno likes this
- 5ourdiesel likes this
- deloreanoutofplutonium reblogged this from apoplecticskeptic
- deloreanoutofplutonium likes this
- karion likes this
- erikonymous likes this
- applecranberry likes this
- apoplecticskeptic reblogged this from thakate and added:
- indieandyy likes this
- bouffantofbaul likes this
- thakate posted this